CAREERS AT CORNERSTONE
Job title: VR Service Manager
Working for: The Cornerstone Partnership
Location: London with flexible working
We, Cornerstone Partnership are a social enterprise using VR technology to promote insight and understanding of the impact on vulnerable families that neglect and trauma can have and offers strategies that can promote increased empathy and positive change. We are looking for an innovative experienced social care practitioner to join the team.
If you are have worked within Social Care in Children’s Services, have a flair for communication with everyone, aware of how commissioning and contract management works in Local Authorities are innovative in your thinking, approach to problem-solving; have a good understanding of the impact Adverse Childhood Experiences can have on children and want to impact positively on families’ lives then this is a great opportunity for you.
Due to the success of our approach, the team’s work has grown over the last 18 months. Therefore, we need to increase and strengthen the team by employing a dedicated Social Work professional (VR Service Manager) to work with our growing customer base of Local Authorities; IFA’s; Education partners including universities; and Residential care providers across the UK. This exciting new post will work collaboratively across the company and our customer base creating long-term, trusted relationships.
What does a VR Service Manager do?
Develop and maintain strong active relationships with our customers, local authorities; IFA’s education sector across the UK. Connect with personnel using our products across all levels of the organisation, including practitioners, key executives and wider stakeholders.
Enable practitioners across children’s services to utilise Cornerstone’s VR product into their practice to improve family’s lives touched by the care system.
Gather, analyse, interpret data on products’ use to evaluate Cornerstone VR and produce reports describing best practice – covering where, how, in what contexts VR products is being used and results from this.
Be the first point of contact between the local authorities, IFA and Education sector and the company – negotiating dates for initial, on-going training and equipment distribution.
Utilise the relationship with customers to identify new business opportunities.
· Serve as the lead point of contact with our customers ensuring that our products are
embedded in practice and are being used effectively to improve lives.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships dealing with requests on issues as needed.
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives.
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
· Working with the sales team develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to increase the reach of our product across the UK.
· Forecast and track key account metrics e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts.
· Qualified practitioner in social work.
· Experiences of working directly with children and families; management of teams; working with senior managers and stakeholders across the sector.
· Ideally experience of commissioning with a local authority environment.
· Experience of delivering client-focused solutions to meet a diverse range of customers.
· Understanding of public services, and the context in which they operate.
· Commitment to improving families and children’s lives touched by the care system.
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence.
· A good understanding of attachment, trauma and its impact
· Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience of CRM software e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot and MS Office particularly MS Excel is desirable.
Who should apply for this role?
We are keen for a qualified social worker to join our team who has experience of working across the children’s service area; managing social workers and wider professional groups; managing teams; commissioning services and or managing contracts within children’s services and an interest and willingness to learn about using VR technology to work with people.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: September 5th 2019
Successful candidates will be notified by Friday 6th September and panel interviews will be held at Cornerstone Offices Regent Street 11th September.