VR Programme Director
We’re looking for a VR Programme Director to join an organisation changing the way social care is imagined and delivered, through combining innovation and technology.
Circa £70k-80k depending on experience plus performance related equity scheme, and flexible additional benefits package.
The VR Programme Director will be responsible for managing the delivery of Cornerstone’s VR products and services to existing and new clients in the UK in the fostering and adoption recruitment and training markets (and in adjacent markets in due course).
Working closely with the CEO, Sales Director and Commercial Director, the VR Programme Director will be responsible for delivering a high impact service to public and private sector clients and managing/ recruiting appropriate programme management resources.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing high quality execution of products and services in order to achieve maximum social
impact and profitability
- Refining the delivery of products and services through the pilot phase and into wider scale roll-out
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction so as to maximise customer retention at
annual renewal dates
- Recommending the development of new content where necessary
- Working with the CEO and Commercial Director to i) develop and deliver new VR
applications in child social care and new social policy areas and ii) explore the potential for
Reporting to the CEO, the VR Programme Director will have the support of a high calibre team of trustees, staff and consultants with extensive knowledge of the sector and will also be involved in identifying the resourcing needs for the successful execution of Cornerstone’s ambitious growth plan.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant experience in management of programmes, particularly of new products and services, including to public sector clients and have a knowledge of/commitment to the social policy areas targeted by Cornerstone.
Closing date for applications, 9 am on Tuesday, 10th July 2018.
For more information and to apply for the role of VR Programme Director, visit thecornerstonepartnership.com or call Helen Costa on 01628 636376 or email email@example.com
Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join an organisation changing the way social care is imagined and delivered,through combining innovation and technology.
Circa £40k plus £10K performance related bonus, company vehicle and expenses.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the sales development and account management of Cornerstone’s VR products to existing and new customers across the UK. Currently Cornerstone sells its VR products and training to public and private sector clients focusing on fostering and adoption recruitment and support in the UK. There has been a strong response from Local Authorities to the pilot phase of the programme which will gather impact data to support a further roll-out planned for later this year. Working for the Sales and Marketing Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive sales plan to increase sales revenue for Cornerstones VR products as well as taking the lead on the account management of existing customers
Key accountabilities include:
- Achievement of sales revenue targets
- Business development
- – Account prioritisation
- – Account plan per prioritised account to include contact and business strategy
- – Capture details and progress via CRM or equivalent
- Account Management of current contracted clients:
- – Business development and resource plan per account
- – Regular progress meetings and reports
- – Effective capture of progress per account via CRM or equivalent
- – Key contacts per account mapped and captured via CRM or equivalent
- Business review and reporting
- – Timely completion of business progress reports at agreed frequency
- Effective cross functional teamwork to ensure alignment of resources to secure future business
- Assist in the development of sales materials
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of selling products and services to B2B and B2C. Account management and business development experience is a must as well as an ability to work with CRM systems. Ability to plan and organise own workload with minimal supervision is highly desirable. IT literate with Microsoft packages Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Marketing experience and an understanding of Fostering or Adoption would also be an advantage but not essential. Closing date for applications, 9 am on Tuesday, 10th July 2018.
For more information and to apply for the role of Business Development Manager, visit thecornerstonepartnership.com or call Helen Costa on
01628 636376 firstname.lastname@example.org